Bathroom window with heavy condensation

A home owner from Weeki watcher FL says:

I have BB740 window in a bathroom and has heavy condensation on the inside, how do I find a replacement bottom seal and draft exclusion seals/brushes for the surrounding areas of the window.

Allan

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Condensation on a bathroom or even a kitchen window isn't surprising because of the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the house and the high humidity. If the condensation is between the insulated glass, you need to take the sash out (when the weather is warmer) and bring it to your nearest glass shop so they can order a new glass for your sash.

For your weather-stripping, we pulled up a video to help you identify. If you can send us photos based on this video, we should be able to ID a match.

A home owner from Weeki watchee FL says:
Hi Paul
After I watched the same YouTube video last Monday, I placed an order for the Pile/brush strips, do you have other videos showing how to replace the horizontal pile on the upper window where the pile/brush seal is located where the lower window interlocks?
The bottom bulb seal on the lower window is heavily deteriorated, and cracks when attempting to move it, also how do I remove the bottom window safely with the twist rods and the pivot hinges so that I can attempt to take out the bottom bulb seal?

Thanks
Allan
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Alan. I'm not sure if we have a video that relates to your specific circumstance, but we do have two wool pile videos that may be helpful; one of them is quite old, and shows the general method removal for most wool pile types. The other is new and shows you how to remove wool pile from windows whose corners have been sealed. I'll post them below.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.