Best way to remove the 36-039 from the window?

A handy person from Shrewsbury, NJ says:
Customer with greenhouse Windows needs 36-039's replaced (all broken). They're all riveted on. What's the best way to remove old and reattach new? Pop rivets or buy new Windows? Some of these windows also need torsion rings and guide washers.
Thanks, John
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello! To install the 36-039, you would need to drill out the old rivet. I suggest using a pop rivet, but you will need to check the diameter needed. As for the other parts, they sound like parts that would be available at a local hardware store. If not, please show us a couple pictures and we can try our best to find something better.
A handy person from Shrewsbury, NJ says:
Thanks Dave, kinda what I thought - Greenhouse is in Monmouth Beach - Will take a few pics after weekend. Hopefully greenhouse won't get flooded from hurricane.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)