Better Bilt window clips

A home owner from USA says:
I have Better Bilt windows in my 1994 house and I am missing the Clips that I believe help keep the window in the track. These clips would be in the sides of the face of the windows.

Please let me know if you have the missing part that is shown in the window as a rectangular hole. Or if you know where I can get this part or even what is the part called.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 67-026 and 67-014 snap on face guides. See if these could work on your window. If not, we also have the 67-002 screw on type.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)