Bifold Door Hardware

A quick learner from Arizona says:
Hi, I have an old set of bifold closet doors. The stationary parts (on the outside) are just pegs that interface with the parts in the photos. The moving part is just a plastic roller that rides in the upper track; the bottom part of the closet door just floats. Any idea what I can use for replacement hardware?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200719_142243.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200719_142249.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I'm going to forward your photos to our bi-fold door expert and see what he would recommend for your repair. We will reach out as soon as more information is available. Thanks for posting!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Your best option would be to completely replace all the hardware so that everything is compatible. We carry complete wood bi-fold door kits that include the top track, bottom door corner bracket and door fittings. Take a look at our 23-552 and 23-553, depending on the size of your door opening.

23-552 : 4 Panel Bifold Door Kit, 60
4 Panel Bifold Door Kit, 60" Opening
23-553 : 4 Panel Bifold Door Kit, 72
4 Panel Bifold Door Kit, 72" Opening
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at