Bilt Best Cassement windows.

A quick learner from La Plata,MD. 20646 says:
1. Need parts that attac to the bottom of the window and the frame. They have rusted.
2. Where can I get a Bilt Best replacement window approx. 15*33 as I have one that has fogged up?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting in our discussion board. I'm afraid that I do not know as to which part you refer. Could you upload a few pictures of it here for us to look at and perhaps identify?

Unfortunately, I am not sure where you can find a replacement window. We only sell replacement hardware here. I recommend that you contact a local glass shop, or even the window manufacturer themselves.
A quick learner from La Plata, Md. 20646 says:
The piece I need are as view under the operator arm and attaches to the bottom of the window. I need the 4" arm and all the mating plates that attach to the window bottom and window fram.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for getting back to us. From how you've described it, it sounds like you may be talking about a casement window hinge. Please take a look at our 36-013-10 2-bar hinge set. Is this what you're looking for? Compare it to your own hardware and let me know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)