Bilt Best Windows Weather Stripping

A home owner from Lakewood, CO says:
I am trying to replace the weather stripping in my Bilt Best Windows. I am the original home owner, the house was built in 1992. I was looking at part number 58-055 the bubble seal but I not sure that is correct.

I tried contacting Bilt Best but of course, they are out of business.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Rich R
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Rich. Please look at our 58-053, as well. Do you think that might work better? Compare the dimensions of your original weatherstripping to both our 58-055 and 58-053.

If you don't think either of these would work, please upload a profile picture of your current weatherstripping along with dimensions and we will see if we can match it.
A home owner from Lakewood, CO says:
Paul, thank you, the 58-055 is a perfect match. I am also looking at the Leaf Weather stripping, any idea if 55-169 or 55-106-6 would work?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm glad to hear that 58-055 matches. As for whether the 55-169 or 55-106-6 might work, I can't say for sure without seeing your current weatherstripping. Please take a few pictures and upload them here for me to look at.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.