BiltBest Weather stripping

A handy person from Evergreen, CO says:
BiltBest windows in my house constructed in 1984.
These are casement windows and the weather stripping is on the casement.
Measuring from the outside of the angle the portion that goes into the kerf is 1/4 inches and the exposed section is 5/16 inches.
What part do I need to order?
User submitted photos of weatherseal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We don't have an exact match for this but do you think you could use our 58-170 as a substitute? See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)