Binnings Series 3800 window replacement

A home owner from Maiden, NC says:
Hi, I have broken glass in my front window, it's a Binnings Series 3800 with white vinyl, gas between 2 layers of glass and there is a sectional divider inserted (6 rectangles) in between the glass also. Binnings is out of business and the company that bought them out doesn't sell parts for this series anymore. Window is 28" wide x 30" long (top window) measured to outside edge of frame.

What do I need to order to replace the glass in this window? My local glass replacement company seems to think once they remove the vinyl edge, it will break and there will be nothing to hold the glass in.

Thanks -
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I don't have records of Binnings' Series 3800 window. Your local glass shop should be able to replace the glass for you. As for the vinyl edge, also known as window glazing, there may be a replacement for it on the market, but I'm not sure what to recommend. We would need to see a small sample removed, specifically from an angle that shows its end. You can see our selection of glazing to get an idea of what kind of information we need, in addition to how many possible options there are.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)