Black Channel Balance stopper

A quick learner from San Antonio says:
The black piece that attaches to the side of the window with one screw has cracked . . . . . it will not keep the channel balance down against the spring force. It is for the 28" Series 395 Channel Balances I have previously ordered from SWISCO in the past. Thank you in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageEJAPxo.gif
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

It sounds like you need a new top sash guide. In order for me to ID what you have, I'll need you to remove an undamaged top sash guide and show us pictures of it from a few different angles. 

Thank you!

A quick learner from San Antonio says:
Here you go
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageRAq08S.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageCPn0QZ.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage1ZC7kl.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageOuHPQk.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageFwln6h.gif
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Great, thank you! It looks like you have our 18-174 top sash guide. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.