Black plastic part in photo

A quick learner from new jersey says:
Im trying to identify the black plastic part that is secured to the window frame, attaching a metal arm to the window. The metal arm says "del mar toronto"

This is on a side window of a 3 window bay window.

The pictures I submitted are of the working side window. I'm trying to research more, and believe the black plastic piece is an "operator bracket?"
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that black piece is not available by itself. You will need a new hinge set entirely. See our 36-013-10, I think this could work for you.
A quick learner says:
Thanks!, I actually just ordered 36-013-10.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, great! You were already two steps ahead of us. Thank you for the order, and please let me know if we can be of any further help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)