Black window mechanism? Unsure of name

A home owner from Connecticut says:
There are no markings on my windows to tell you what brand this is so that is why I am trying you guys. The part I need is the black part in the picture that screws into the actual window but for a left opening window. Let me know if you can help or need anymore info.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That black part is a slider on the hinge, but I'm afraid it's not available by itself. You will have to replace the whole hinge. See our 36-013-10 kit for a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)