Blance unit Part number on unit 2830

A contractor from Gaithersburg md says:
One unit missing when the window was removed for inspection. Unit that was in window top plastic broken
If you can identify part from this part number great if not i will or supply you more info from unbroken window unit or what ever else you need
If part numer is enough i will have all windows removed and determine if replacement is required
So far 3 windos hve been removed and in my opinion all need total unit depending on cost of units
When i recieve your requirments and cost i will have a total count of units require with part number or what ever you request

Metal part measured 9/16 so from your statement it is said to be 1/2 inch lenth of metal 28.5 or 29 inches if plastic on unbroken end is included in measurment.

Thanks for yor help

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Sounds like you have a 29" block & tackle balance with a stamp option of 2830. I'm afraid that's all I can tell based on your information, though. That stamp is not an identification number, it just tells us the length and spring strength. Length is determined only by the metal channel. I recommend re-measuring yours just in case. Now you just need to pick out the top and bottom fittings in order to determine the Series.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)