Block and tackle

A quick learner from Yuma AZ. says:
I have the block and tackle on my Caldwell Windows it is 23 in. Long and reads 23 4 JQ Caldwell. I need to know what the replacement part would be,I can' t seem to find it anywhere with that number Thank you Jack
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid I can't determine what you have based on that number. All that tells me is how strong the spring is.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)