Block and tackle assembly window pin

A quick learner from Omaha, NE says:
Hi..looking for the part(pin) that would go into the window frame that would go into the block and tackle balance showed. in was a long metal piece that I broke off a couple of years ago and should of saved the piece:(
It is either fix this or have to buy a new window..NOOOOO
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window part.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4714.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Sounds like you need a new pivot bar. There's many different kinds, as you can see here, so I can't narrow down which you need from these photos alone. That said, there should be an identical one on the other side of the window, or from an identical window in the house. If you can remove it and show us, I am sure we can help. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at