Bolt and crank system for casement window

A quick learner says:
can you help me find two things:
1) the bolt the holds the arm piece together. I have two other windows with this part missing.
2) Can you help me find the whole crank system so I can replace one thats completely broken?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you mean by the "bolt." However, it looks like you have an older style casement operator. Take a look at our 39-091 and 39-092. These are a newer type that you may be interested in. We also carry the 39-224 handles. You might also need to replace the sash bracket, so see our 39-522.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)