Bottom of the windows

A home owner from says:
On two on my windows (the lower casement) the outside plastic that holds the window in place is broken. How can I replace these two windows. There is nothing wrong with the top of the windows.

Thank you for your time
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I've received your pictures, but I'm afraid those stickers don't tell us who made your window, just the installer that bought it initially. Are you referring to the snap-in glazing that keeps the glass in place? If so, you can see our entire selection here. The best replacement option depends on the size and shape of your profile. You're not going to find any number or stamp on the window that tells you what you have, as every manufacturer uses a bunch of different kinds over the years and throughout the country. The only way to find a match is by comparison.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)