Bottom rail and rollers for PaceSetter Door

A quick learner from Inman NE says:
We have a Pacesetter brand sliding door the rail the rollers on the bottom run on use to have a thin melat cover. This cover is work out and I suspect we should replace teh rollers. Do you have the parts we will need ?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with the PaceSetter brand. However, the steel track cover could be our part 80-102 or 80-103. Unfortunately you will have to remove your rollers in order to match it up to our catalog.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)