Bottom roller guide for Cox mirror bifold door

A quick learner from Vancouver says:
Hi, I have a Cox mirror bifold door (from the late '90s) in my place for which the bottom roller guide has broken. Each section of the door is 17.5" wide.

I have included a photo of the top of the door. Before the thing broke, I think this (on the right) is what it looked like installed on the bottom of the door. Actually there are two plastic bits that broke: one holds the metal pin straight (sits against the metal frame) and the other is the guide/disc itself. Both have broken.

In the other photo, I show the corner block (seems fine) and the broken roller guide (7/8"). The plastic bit the keeps the pin straight broke in half and I threw it out. There is a spring on the pin, but I don't think it does much since the pin was tight in the corner block; the depth controlled by the screw on the left, presumably. I suspect that this door is heavy enough that the roller guide also provides some support.

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9951 copy.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9953 copy.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Take a look at our 23-407 and 21-092 to start. Let me know if these could work for you.

A quick learner from Vancouver says:
Thanks for the response.

The bottom pivot (21-092) isn't quite what I'm looking for - I'm looking for the part on the other end that slides. I might be able to use this part as a substitute somehow, but I still need the roller guide (i.e., the plastic disk under the tape measure in my photo).

What I really need is a cross between 21-092 and 23-120 - i.e., a bottom roller guide that can provide extra support for the door, rather than a springy one.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the reply. Ahh, OK, apologies, I see what you mean. Take a look at our 23-116 or 23-114. See if one of these might be the combination you're looking for.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)