Bottom vinyl glazing strip on a upper fixed panel sash in a single hung window

A quick learner from Bel A says:
I am trying to find a matching strip to repair 6 windows that are missing this strip. I will also need to get the receiving bracket of the double latches that are on the moving sash. Each of the strips is 32" across.
User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey thanks for posting, and for the great images. For the glazing, could you use something like our 55-178? Check it out and let me know.

As for the lock keeper int he second image, I'm not sure what that is exactly. Can yout ell me the distance between the screw holes, center-to-center?
A professional from Bel Air, MD says:
Thanks Dave, After some research that was the strip that I was favoring. I also was able to locate the lock keeper and it will work.
I appreciate your response.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)