Brammer Cabinet Rollers

A home owner from Montana says:
These are probably 20 year old Brammer Cabinets and the rollers are worn out. Can you advise what I will need?

Thank you
User submitted photos of drawer rollers.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I don't believe we can get these bottom-mount, side-oriented roller tracks. I've seen them before but I don't think they're available anymore. We do carry the drawer tracks like the 32-060, which are mounted to the sides of the drawer. Check to see if you have the room for them. If not, we also have the 32-063 which mounts on the bottom. Take a look and see if you could use either of these types.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)