Brass sliding sash lock screw for Viking Series 9300 vinyl single hung non-tilting windows

A home owner from Colorado says:
I'm looking for this screw which slides a lever to lock the window open a few inches. It is approx 3/8 inches long. The round part with the rough serrated edge is 1/2 inch in diameter. It also has a nylon washer. These windows were purchased at Home Depot in 2001.

Thank you for your help. Your Website is great! I just ordered some other parts for these windows.

Jim A
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-9/9/2018, 9:31:53 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-9/9/2018, 9:33:36 PM.png
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't carry the thumb screw you show in your photos. You could try a hardware store in your area to see if they can supply you with the proper size thumb screw and washer needed. If your internal latch is broken, you should be able to install one of our surface mounted tilt latches like the 26-078 and 26-079, or any others we carry on the web site here. See the video below for more information on how this is done.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)