Broken Channel 3230 Parts

A contractor from Annapolis, MD says:
I have a customer with a window that has a broken channel set. It is stamped 3230 but the plastic parts are completely missing or broken. The bottom pc is 15/16" from front to back, and side to side (tabs). The top pcs look broken and are 1-1/8"-1-3/32" wide at the tabs. Can you please tell me what you think I need.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before I can offer an applicable replacement for this channel balance, I just need to know a bit more information about the bottom attachment. You say that it is 15/16" from front to back, but I do not think that is the same depth that is noted as the major difference between our 15-004 and 15-005.

Please take a look at our 15-004 and 15-005 channel balance shoes, and note their depths. As you can see, they are 1-3/32" deep and 1" deep, respectively. Which one more closely matches your own bottom attachment?

I believe that your top attachment could be our 19-031, but broken. I can't be sure though. Does that look right to you?
A quick learner from Annapolis, MD says:
I think that the 15-004 and 19-031 are correct, but I cannot find a balance with those parts installed. Can you please price 2 channel balances for a replacement that is stamped 3230. I will need them by Thursday if possible.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you sure you may not have our 15-005? Our Series 371 uses a 15-005 and 19-031.

If you are positive that you have a 15-004, however, take a look at this Custom Channel Balance Order Form that I have started for you and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly thereafter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)