Broken Part, not sure what called LIFT SASH

A home owner from Marietta ,GA says:
Im looking for this part that I'm emailing you. I dont no what this part is call. So I'm hoping the picture can help you in idenifying the this item.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thanks for posting. Please see SWISCO part numbers 26-157 & 26-158, Tilt Latches. Compare them to your existing hardware and let us know if they differ in any way.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)