Broken Top Sash Guide & Channel Balance

A home owner from Flower Mound, TX says:
Top sash guide broke and the channel popped up. I would like to replace both top sash guides on the faulty window and the channel balances. Please advise which parts I can order.

Top Sash Guide: No codes to be found. I have included three photos of the guide that has NOT broken. Dimensions: Total Length 1-7/32", Cap - 15/16" x 1-1/16", lower section 5/8" x 37/64".

Channel Balance: Load: DB 01A 33-5
Length: 34" Width: 9/16" Depth: 9/16"

Additional photos can be provided if needed.
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

Please start by comparing your top sash guide to product code 18-174. For the channel balance, are you able to provide additional angles of the bottom nylon attachment? I need to determine if the bottom is "winged" and I am not able to see a clear view. Thank you! 

A home owner from Flower Mound, TX says:
Hi Lauren,

See if the additional photos of the bottom fitting will help. Note that one of the flanges is broken off, but there are no wings perpendicular to the channel on the lower fitting as there are on the top fitting.

Also, the top sash guide part number 18-174 looks like the correct dimensions all around. It would be great if you have it in white, but I can live with black if that is the only color available.

Thanks for your support!
Mark
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mark, thank you for the additional pictures! 

Your balance resembles our S395-34 with a 3350 stamp option. Unfortunately we do not carry the 18-174 sash guide in white. I apologize for the inconvenience and please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.