Broken casement window closer

A home owner from USA says:
I need help in identifying which replacement parts I need for my casement window,
currently to close the window I have to push the top in from the outside. the part that is attache to the backside of the upper track? is broken.

also the crank casing is cracked

Thank for you assistance
S Zeller
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello! The hinge you show in your photos looks similar to our 36-045, but it's not exact. Normally, casement window manufacturers use our 36-013-10 or the 36-013-13. Either of these might work on your window if you replace both the top and bottom. See what you think. If none of these will work, tell me the length of your hinge and we can try to find something better.
A home owner from pikesville md says:
I know this may sound stupid but I am not sure what part is the 'hinge' that I should measure to get proper parts
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The hinge is the part featured in the first three of your photos. Check out this video, this should help clarify things.
A home owner from Fall River, Ma. says:
several crank plastic casings are cracked or wearing out do you have part # and prices? My window cranks are square on each side, as pictured in the email sent from a homeowner in the USA 8/28/15
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We recommend submitting some pictures of your window cranks, as there are many different types of cranks that look very similar.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)