Broken crank

A quick learner from Dickson, TN says:
I can not find any markings or numbers on the window or hardware. I think it is a Tafco French casement window purchased approximately 10 years ago. Mechanism is functional but plastic casement needs replaced.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 939577CB-CC45-441D-8EB9-EF1F2ECED716.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

When that plastic cracks like that, it means you need to replace the whole operator. These are built into the operator itself, so it's all technically one part.

We can help, but I'll need you to remove the operator from the window in its entirety so that I can see the whole thing. I unfortunately can't make it out from this photo since it only shows the base.

A quick learner from Dickson, TN says:
Are there any videos or instructions on how to properly remove the mechanism?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't know what your operator is, so I can't really say. However the video below may be of some help. I can't know if yours works the same way, but I suppose it's a place to start.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.