Broken crank needs replacement

A quick learner from Boston area says:
I've got two windows with broken crank assemblies which I'd like to fix. Pictures attached. The crank handle has the number 45012 on it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180426_163250.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180426_163332.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180426_163352.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180426_163442.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Greetings -

We can absolutely help you with your broken assemblies. Carefully compare what you have to our 39-155 window crank. I think this should be a good match for you, but let us know if you agree! 

A quick learner from Boston Area says:
I got the part and it doesn't fit! It's clearly very close to being right, but not quite. I pulled the old mechanism, and here are some numbers and measurements;

The long arm is stamped 30470 L.H. and is 9.4" from the right-angle bend to the end of the arm.

The piece of the short arm closes to the gear is stamped 30849. It is 2.6" from the center of one joint rivet to the center of the other rivet.

The piece of the short arm which attaches to the window doesn't have an obvious number stamped on it. It is 2.85" long, 2.35" from center of pin to center of pin.

Help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. The only other match we have is our 39-333 and 39-333. Would these work better? We have detailed dimensions on each part's store page you can use as a reference.

A quick learner from Boston Area says:
Yes, that seems to match it. I'll order one.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.