Broken drawer part

A home owner from Orangeville, Ontario, Canada says:
I need a replacement part for a Kenlin Rite Trac II that is currently on a Vaughan Bassett dresser.
Please also let me know if you ship to Canada.
User submitted a photo of a kenlin drawer guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like the Kenlin Rite Trak II. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact replacement for it, but you should be able to use our 32-063 as a substitute. Check out the video below to see how.
We can ship to Canada. See our Shipping Policy for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)