Broken dresser parts

A home owner from Boise, Idaho says:
I am trying to repair my sons dresser. The guides are broken and the metal is bent.

The length of the metal piece that attached to the drawer is exactly 15" long.

The other metal piece that attaches to the dresser is 16" long and stands about 3/8 " tall.

The name I find on the metal pieces is KENLIN EN SLIDE-RITE SES IN NOS.3

Do you have the full replacement slides for sale, and if not a replacement that would work>? I can't seem to find them in town.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We find that the 32-063 is an versatile and easy track to install. Check out the video below, which actually shows us using it to replace a Kenlin track system.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)