Broken handle on Sliding Glass Door

A quick learner from Hawaii says:
Looking for the black plastic handle that actuates the lock latch mechanism on the other side of the handle assembly. Good Handle pics show proper length. But after door opened too hard slammed against other half door and broke handle. Bad Door Broken Handle pics (3) show broken handle.

I have three doors, one "left opening slide" like "Bad Door" and a third like "Bad Door" but right opening slide.

Simply stated, need one left and one right like Bad Door handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bad Door - Broken Handle 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bad Door - Broken Handle 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bad Door - Broken Handle 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Good Door 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Good Door.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

Thanks so much for your patience during our busy season. This handle looks like it might use a clamp to secure the door, similar to our 82-009A with 4-15/16" hole center spacing. Carefully compare our dimensions to yours and see if this matches your original hardware. 

A quick learner from Arizona says:
The pictures from this post look almost like mine. You posted 82-009A as a possible replacement. That one will not work since my screw holes are 3 inches apart not 4 15/16.
Do you have anything with the clamp and 3 inch screw gap?
(Again, my pics look like this post's pics)
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

If your handle's hole center spacing is 3" and uses a clamp-style latch, see if the specifications of our 82-060 align with your old hardware. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.