Broken hinge part

A handy person from Mi says:
I have set of acorn windows that crank open and the black plastic part on the top track broke. It looks like the metal arms that hold the windows are riveted into the part. Is any of this assembly available to replace?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This one is a little different than normal. We don't have an exact match, but I wonder if our 36-045 could work as long as you replaced both the top and bottom hinge. What do you think?
A quick learner from Mi says:
it looks like the dimensions are very close!

The one that is broken is the top, which looks like what you have pictured, on the Right window.

Can you send me the part number for the right side top. The window has the hinge on the right.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 36-045 is non-handed, which means it can be used either left or right hand, top or bottom.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)