Broken kitchen drawer parts

A home owner from Reno Nevada says:
Hi. I have two kitchen drawers with broken roller wheels. The cabinet rollers are stamped Unigrass 6000. They are white, 20" long and are 3 1/4" tall. Can you help me with replacements?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Could you use something like our 32-060 track system? If not, please show me pictures of your hardware and we can recommend a replacement from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)