Broken piece I need replaced.

A quick learner says:
The piece I'm looking for sits in the back of the draw and holds the middle rail in place. It broke and I need to find a replacement. Please help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190123_215103.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190123_215113.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid I can't narrow down what kind of drawer socket this might be. Do you have an undamaged version you could show us? That would help narrow down the possibilities. Thanks!

A quick learner says:
Here is a pic of an undamaged one and one of the rail which slides into the piece I'm looking for.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Greetings! I am not certain of the dimensions you require, but take a look at the 32-001 Drawer Socket to begin with. Carefully compare the specifications with your old part to see if this is a possible replacement for you. You can also see the our other drawer sockets here. Let us know what you find.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)