Broken release assembly for bottom sash tilt-in feature.

A handy person from Orlando, Florida says:
Manufacturer is PlyGem #3753.
The broken release assembly is a LEFT hand side in black. The locking tongue is broken off during installation and the installer is long (3 years)since gone.
The photos depict a right hand sample which was easer to photo than the actual left hand broken assembly.
Please don't refer me to repair company. It would only take me 1 minute to replace the part myself.
Thanks...
...Bruce
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bruce. I'm afraid I can't identify your latch based on these pictures alone. We will need to know your exact dimensions, which are difficult to make out based on just a ruler next to the part. Specifically, we need to know the distance between installation holes (center to center), the distance between the front hole and the edge of the housing, and the total width. Thanks!
A quick learner from Orlando, FL says:
Tom,

Dimensions are +/- 0.0625"
Mtg holes: 1.75" on centers
OA Ht: 0.625"
Body L: 3.00"
Locking tongue protrusion: 0.375"

Need more?
...Bruce
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, thank you. That sounds a lot like our 26-410. At this time we only have it in white, though we may be able to get it in black. The trouble is, it would take a considerable amount of time for it to be made, especially due to the coming holiday season. Let me know if you're interested. In a worst case scenario, the 26-410 can also be painted.
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.