Broken screen corner lock

A quick learner from Richmond, VA says:
While disassembling the screen one of the corner locks broke and I don?t see anything exactly like this one in your online catalog
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_123923953.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I couldn't find this, either. This looks like our 91-008R or 91-009, but with an additional vertical post. Could you still get either of these to work even without that post?

A quick learner from Richmond, VA says:
The vertical post is what broke. The spring operated mechanism to lift and lock the screen is intact and working. A broken side post makes the side wobbly.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, I wasn't able find anything else closer. The only other suggestion we have is to see if you can use one of our other latches as a substitute. Some adaptation may be necessary, like grinding bits of it down to fit, but I can't predict exactly what you may need to do. You can see our entire selection here.

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.