Broken slider window keeper

A home owner from Chesterfiel Michigan says:
In my case, the lock assembly looks fine, but the tab on the keeper has broken off. The keeper is flat and actually slips through a slit in the frame where it is secured by two screws. The lock is stamped "vinyl shield". Can you help me identify whether thius can be replaced? Thank You.
User submitted a photo of a window latch.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi, thanks for posting with a photo.

Your lock looks like SWISCO product code 90-024, which is commonly used with our 90-115 face mount keeper. Compare this keeper to your original and let us know what you think.
A home owner says:
Thanks for the response, the lock does look just like the 90-024. I'll take some measurements of the keeeper before I order the 90-115, but the 90-115 sure looks like the piece I need. Thanks much for your help!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Not a problem! I was happy to be of assistance. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)