Broken tilt carriers

A home owner from Newtown, PA 18940 says:
Please help me find replacement parts (I think they are called tilt carriers) for a double hung window, size 30" x 48.5". Manufacturer is Javco. I have included photos and can provide more if needed. The part is about 1 1/4" high, but I can't tell the full width because it's in the track.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The part you're looking to replace is known as a pivot lock shoe. Yours looks like our 15-175. Is that a match? You should remove it from the window to ensure that our dimensions match yours. Also, how are your coil springs? Are they still in good operating condition?
A home owner says:
Thank you. I will try to remove it and check the dimensions. Not sure, but I think all else is ok.
A quick learner says:
Yes, thank you, that seems to be the part I need, 15-175. I have just completed ordering that!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)