Broken window crank

A quick learner from Washington says:
My wife and I are beginning to clean up after a long remodel. We found that our window crank is no longer attached and do not know the circumstances of how or when it came off. It appears to be missing a connecting screw. Do you have this screw or a similar crank assembly available that we could purchase and use the screw from? We do not have brand or other identifying markings
Thank you for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E8D4B34F-901F-4D72-A28F-78C8D6315B02.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 151F767F-E217-403A-A898-DC583ABF1C56.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 58A564C6-CFCC-467E-AB21-79939605FACC.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm afraid we don't sell the screw you're looking for or the handle by itself. We also don't sell the same cover assembly. Our 39-375 is the only thing we have that may work but the design is still so different that I'm not sure if this is a viable option. While you may not know the manufacturer, seeing a clear and unobstructed photo of the operator may allow us to identify who made this. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.