Broken window piece

A home owner from Pikesville says:
This piece on our window was broken
If you could help us identify it that would be much appreciated
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Looks like this is part of the hinge. See our 36-013-10 for a possible replacement hinge assembly.
A quick learner from pikesville says:
We purchased the piece you recommended based on the picture we sent you above. Our handyman let us know that the black plastic piece is cracked too. Which part would that be? Additionally, the actual crank no longer provided any control. Which piece should we buy? Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the black slider on the hinge is not available separately. You will need a whole new hinge. For the operator, see our 39-091 and 39-092.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)