Bubble gasket replacement

A home owner from Utah says:
I'm sure glad I found your website. The gaskets at Home Depot are NOT the kind designed for my door. Can someone identify the type that I have? Also, I would prefer the magnet type strips, but the one at Home Depot didn't fit the kerf in my door frame. Do you guys offer different types of magnet ones too?

User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Before we make a recommendation, could you give me its dimensions? I would like the diameter of the bubble and the width and length of the kerf. Thanks!
A home owner from Utah says:
Oh, my ranch is about 4 hours away and I won't be back up there for a week or two. I was hoping to take the replacement bulb gasket with me when I go. Is there anyway you could take a good guess as to which kind it is? If not, then I guess I'll measure it the next time i head out there.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We don't have one exactly like yours. We do have the 58-008, which is a magnetic set. We also carry the 58-056 which is quite popular with other door manufactures. Finally, we also have one that is nailed on to the door jamb, our 58-169. Take a look at them and see if you could use any of these.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)