Bubble insulation

A handy person from North Carolina says:
Can you help me find the right product for this? Many thanks.

There are 2 insulation types on this window. One for the casing and one for the window sides.

Thanks in advance.
User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 55-170, 58-053, 58-055, 58-163, and 58-170. These, along with other types, are used for weather stripping casement sashes. I personally have used the 58-053 and 58-055 in the window stop, while on the sashes themselves, I have used the 58-163. Take a look and see if any of these could work for you window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)