Bulb Seal Weather Strip - Milgard

A quick learner from Lanai City, Hawaii says:
I am replacing old, worn wkindow weather strip. I found the Milgard Windows manual which shows the exact seal I currently have, but I am unable to find a vendor.

I would like to price the exact same weather strip I currently have:
Milgard Windows Vent Bulb Weather strip WS1354BUWH (see 3 photos)
The part that goes into the window is about 1/4 inch, as shown in photo.

Or, what would be a good alternative to replace this white weather strip?
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. We don't have this exact type of seal, but our 58-055 is very similar. Do you think you could use this as a substitute?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)