Bulb shaped weather stripping on bottom of window sash

A quick learner says:
I'm looking to replace the bulb shaped weather stripping across the bottom of this window sash with one that extends all the way across the bottom of the window.
User submitted image of their weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Hopefully we can help. I'm afraid I can't identify what you have based on this picture, though. We will need you to remove a piece that's as undamaged as possible and show us a picture of it from the end. In the meantime, I recommend browsing through our weatherstripping section. Perhaps you can find a good match here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)