Bushing ID

A home owner from Ohio says:
What is the ID of the nylon bushing and what is the attachment recommendation (screw or rivet)?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what your question is. What bushing are you referring to? I see you were looking at our 70-207. Is that what you need? If not, can you show us pictures of your hardware so that we can find the best match?
A home owner from Ohio says:
My question is on the bushing included with the 70-207.
- What is the ID of the bushing?
- How should this be attached? Can it be attached with a rivet or should it be screwed on?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We recommend the 33-005 pop rivet to fasten the clip to the screen frame. You will need a 1/8" drill bit like the 75-506 to make the hole.
33-005 : #44 Pop Rivet, 3/8
#44 Pop Rivet, 3/8"
75-506 : 1/8
1/8" Drill Bit
70-207 : Swivel Latch Set
Swivel Latch Set
How to install the 70-014 window screen clip
How to install the 70-014 window screen clip
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.