Bypass Door Hangers

A home owner from Ohio says:
I've got a pair of heavy closet doors, bypass style, on hanging rollers that date from the late 1940s / early 50s. The nylon rollers themselves are shot -- worn down, flat spots, so they pop out of the track -- but I've been having terrible luck trying to find replacement hangers. None of the big-box chains have anything like this, nor do the few independent stores I've found.

They're hanging rollers that screw into the back of the doors.
All four are identical, you just attached the second set on the higher/lower screw hole to get the height difference for the track.
The track is a single piece comprised of two tracks, one over the other, one offset. The rollers themselves are 5/8" which seems to be about impossible to find; 3/4" is too big to fit in the track.
Pictures attached.

I'd just install a new roller/track set, except that it would require ripping out and re-trimming the whole top of the door frame, the way the previous set is attached. I'd really just like to find some new hangers!

Do you carry anything like this or can it be ordered? Any old stock?
A customer submitted photo of their closet hanging door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, I do not believe that these are available. You may have to replace the whole track kit. Please take a look at our 23-500, 23-501, 23-502, and 23-503 to see if any of these might work for you. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)