A quick learner from Medford, Oregon says:
26" length. 1/2 inch channel width. Bar says 25 3 LP Caldwell. Please help me find the correct one to order.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our S385-26 channel balance. I'd also recommend a 2530 option. Just make sure to double check all the information, including the size of the nylon attachments and the strength of the option, to make sure that it all checks out.
A quick learner from Medford, Oregon says:
Follow up to my post on July 9.
Is this channel balance you recommended also referred to as a sash balance or "block-and-tackle" style? Does it have a hook at the end of the balance string that attaches into a hole in the window frame?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This type of balance has been called a block and tackle balance before. You can see detailed instructions on how to install our balances by watching the video below.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)