Cabinet guide help

A quick learner from Missouri says:
I'm looking for this drawer guide. It's 1-7/8" wide, 2-1/2" high (including the broken-off bottom), and the hole is 7/8" across.
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, this exact socket has been discontinued for some time. The manufacturer never made a replacement, so we suggest the 32-063 complete drawer track kit. Customers in the past have found this to be a good working alternative and easy to install. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)