30 3 GL Caldwell balance

A home owner from Mount Laurel, NJ says:
The part I need to replace is stamped "30 3 GL CALDWELL." The metal track portion of the balance is 31" in length. I have tried to send other emails with pictures attached, but have been told an error occurred, so I am trying this without any attachment. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Sounds like you have a 31" block & tackle balance with a stamp option of 3030. I'm afraid that's all I can tell based on your information, though. Now you just need to pick out the top and bottom fittings in order to determine the Series.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)