Cambridge Series Sewell Door

A handy person from Pocatello, ID says:
Looking for replacment parts that hold the screen and glass panel in the screen door frame. Need both sides, top and bottom. Is this a snap in glazing piece or some kind of retaining clip? In windy Idaho so need some help fast:)

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Karl. I'm not sure what to recommend as there are a lot of possibilities. It is possible that the retaining strip you mentioned is not available. You may want to consider one of our storm door clips, which actually do the same job. See our 70-189, 70-098S, and 70-110 along with our 33-090 screw. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)