Can the keepers be sold seperately?

A quick learner says:
Do you sell just the 90-173 keepers? I have about 6 keepers broken & 1 lock. This is the only keeper I found on your website that looks like the ones I need.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 90-173 is only sold as a set. Currently there are no other standalone replacement keepers that will work with the 90-173 window lock set.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)